– Diploma or degree in Social Work
– Proof of registration and the South African Council for Social Service
– Proof of clearance against part B of the Child Protection Register
– Valid driver’s license
– Fluency in Afrikaans and English. Please indicate both on application.
– Knowledge and skills in respect of child protection work in a statutory arena
– A competitive salary
– 24 days annual leave
Please provide a comprehensive CV by 25.04.19 to Mrs J Beukes at email@example.com
If you received no feedback by 24 May 2019 your application was unsuccessful.